1. (proper noun) Thrash metal pit fare born of New Jersey. The first thrash metal band in the history of metal, forming in 1980 and releasing classic thrash metal albums such as The Years of Decay, WFO and Horrorscope.
2. (proper noun) A Motorhead album and its title track where the band of this name got it from.
3. (noun) The act, or acts, of doing more than what is necessary to accomplish a task. Often associated with warfare.
1. I saw Overkill play last night and they played a kickass show.
2. A 112,000 square foot Wal-Mart is overkill for this small town.
Prices shown in USD.
Entrez votre adresse e-mail ci-dessous pour recevoir notre Mot du jour gratuitement tous les matins !
Les e-mails sont envoyés par email@example.com. Nous ne vous enverrons jamais de spam.