1) To defeat an opponent by using subtlety, cleverness, or a trickery. To force an opponent between choosing between two negative options (both of which benefit you).
2) To steal from someone else.
3) To dance while grinding one's ass against another dancer's pelvis. This slang is common in Chicago.
4) To stab another person. This slang is common in South London.
1) He totally juked me into that Checkmate yesterday.
2) Hey! That kid just juked that DVD!
3) She was juking him all over the dance floor last night.
4) He got juked and mugged between the tube station and his flat.
Prices shown in USD.
Entrez votre adresse e-mail ci-dessous pour recevoir notre Mot du jour gratuitement tous les matins !
Les e-mails sont envoyés par firstname.lastname@example.org. Nous ne vous enverrons jamais de spam.