1. Often used when surprised by or in disbelief of something.
2. Also used when you didn't hear what somebody said. Or
3. When you don't understand what the person said but you heard them clearly.
4. And also used when you just want to mess around with somebody by pretending that you didn't hear them. :D
1. David: Hey Mike, look what I got on my test!
Mike: *looks at the test* Huh! No way! Never thought you'd be smart enough to get a C on a test.
2. Charlie: Hey Meg, did you happen to see my cellphone anywhere?
Meg: Huh? What'd you say? I didn't hear you.
3. Mr. White: So, 9th graders, as you can see, 1 plus 1 equals 2.
Timmy: Huh? Can you show us again how to get that answer, I don't understand.
4. Julia: Omg, I am so mad at my friend. She said she was going to come to my party but she never showed up and this isn't the first time she hasn't come.
Alfredo: *pretends to not of heard her* Huh?
Julia: I said my friend didn't come to my party, and this isn't the first time she's done that. She never comes to my parties anymore!
Julia: I said my friend is an ass.
Julia: You need to clean your ears.
Julia: I know you heard me! You're a fucken asshole!
Prices shown in USD.
Entrez votre adresse e-mail ci-dessous pour recevoir notre Mot du jour gratuitement tous les matins !
Les e-mails sont envoyés par firstname.lastname@example.org. Nous ne vous enverrons jamais de spam.