recherchez un mot, comme bae :
A person whose name is probably spelled wrong. If not, then he just has a really stupid name. Either way, no one's ever heard of him, nor does anyone care.
By the way, what exatcly do you mean by "an oversized him"?
de Anonymous 20 juin 2003
a man with an oversized him
he is such a seawn mcnight
de RanDom 19 juin 2003