recherchez un mot, comme the eiffel tower :
to fill in the space of a closed alphabet letter (Aa, Bb, Dd, e, g, Oo, Pp, Qq, R) with a pencil or pen
I was so bored in English I started flettering in the textbook
de DurkNation 17 novembre 2009

Mots liés au flettering

bored english fill in grammer letter