2. <noun> A slang name for ketamine.
3. <noun and adjective> A term used to refer to electronic music with a distinctively off-kilter and unstable sound. The term is particularly associated with producers such as Flying Lotus, Hudson Mohawke and Dabrye; as well as with the dubstep genre.
2. "Want any wonky?"
3. "The new Flying Lotus album's really got a wonky vibe going on."
1. A rare animal with the right leg a foot longer than the left. thus, making them waddle around in circles. their mating call is an obscure rooster/donkey/trumpet-like "woooonnnkkyyyyyy" they have wings with ever-shedding feathers. tail of a Kangaroo. other features vary. they often live in warm climates but also at the summer camp, tanager lodge. the first wonky was born in front of the dishwashing porches in late afternoon infront of 3 kids washing dishes. the only 3 witnesses. meanwhile the rest of the camp was throwing balls at eachother during an intense game of dodgeball.
2. see other definitions for "wonky"