recherchez un mot, comme wyd :
When carrying a liquid in an open container (cup, pan, bucket, etc.), the amount that ends up on the floor due to you're failure to keep the damn cup steady
"When you're carrying a pan of water, the sloshage is much greater than in a cup of water."
de SirVimes 16 janvier 2009

Mots liés au Sloshage

chemistry container failure science wet