recherchez un mot, comme blumpkin :
An accent of English spoken in the East of New England.
The border is traditionally the Connecticut River, which separates the accents of Eastern and Western New England.
Eastern New England accents are non-rhotic while in Western New England the 'R's are pronounced everywhere.
de MartM 13 mai 2007

Mots liés au Eastern New England Accent

accents eastern new england non-rhotic western