recherchez un mot, comme eiffel tower :
Refers to a sticky substance that is commonly used to fill or close seams or crevices.

A window or door caulking.

The carpenter used duckumpucky to fill in the cracks after installing the new window.
de ChuckWhitson 28 décembre 2008

Mots liés au Duckumpucky

carpentry caulking fill silicone window