a gay retarded tv station my sister watches, and i cant stand it... black homosexuals who think they are soo "pimp" and show there bling, who have a vocabulary that of a 3rd grader. real world... you want real word? leave your house, and put your hand in a waffle iorn. if you watch this network handcuff yourself to the railroad tracks.
1. A card game for adolescents or young adults.
2. A prick/rude son-of-a-bitch who treats EVERYONE like they are beneath them. Doesn't care if he hurts someone's feelings.
3. Somebody from L.A., New York City, Detroit, France, Fort Wayne, Indiana; also any people who go to Harvard, Rednecks from the South, and a few bastards from Canada.
4. One cavity that many drug traffickers hide their shipment in.
5. What you are if you constantly cheat on your wife and beat your kids.
6. What to use when removing waste from the body; see shit or feces 7. Can be used as a means of entertaining people in various places.
Everyone I ever knew from Fort Wayne was a rude asshole. They always treated me like dirt for doing NOTHING to them. I hate those son of a bitch rat bastards.
One of the greatest bands of the 80s. With Lou Gramm's excellent vocal strength backed by cool electric guitars and awesome keyboards, Foreigner quickly became one of the most popular bands in the late 70s/early 80s. Foreigner was first formed in 1977, with the two main members: Lou Gramm from New York, and Mick Jones from England. Their greatest hits were "Feels Like The First Time", "Hot Blooded", "Urgent", "Waiting For A Girl Like You", "Jukebox Hero", "I Want To Know What Love Is" and "Heart Turns To Stone". This band is definitely a MUST-SEE.
Foreigner had over 20 major hits, and 6 CDs that were great commercial successes. To see bands similar to Foreigner, see Journey and Survivor.